Please call The Milwaukee Times at 414-263-5088 for our current advertising rates.
Or stop by our print shop at 2238 N. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. during business hours.
RETAIL RATE POLICY
Retail advertising rates apply to a retail business, organization or association doing business in Southeastern Wisconsin. Position requests will be honored as makeup permits. No section or page position can be guaranteed unless advertiser agrees to pay a 30% premium above cost for placement of said advertisement. No orders accepted on a position-or-omit basis. Adjustment of errors will be made only for area of ad involved and in proportion to lack of service to the advertiser. Advertising placed on a no-proof basis is done at the advertiser’s risk. Any claim for adjustment must be made within 14 days of publication. No advertising that reflects negatively upon another advertiser will be accepted. All advertising is accepted, subject to the approval of the Publisher or Director of Advertising.
The advertiser agrees to indemnify and hold the newspaper harmless for any claims stemming from the publication of copy submitted by the advertiser. This includes, but is not limited to, claims for libel, invasion of privacy, plagiarism, copyright infringement and trademark infringement. The newspaper will not be liable for failure to publish any advertisement. Rates can be revised within 30 days written notice.
10 REASONS TO ADVERTISE
WITH THE MILWAUKEE TIMES
• We have the largest circulation among minority-owned newspapers in Milwaukee reaching into the African American church community.
• We are the only minority-owned Blue Chip community newspaper in Wisconsin.
• We have a loyal readership that responds to advertisers with dollars.
• We offer balanced coverage of local, regional, national and international news and features every week.
• We sponsor one of Milwaukee’s largest community recognition and scholarship programs.
• We publish several focus issues annually that highlight positive aspects of life in the African American community.
• Our target audience is professional; male and female; college- educated; upwardly mobile, and influential.
• Our publication offers a reader-friendly format with articles sectioned by interest – including news and editorials, arts & entertainment, education, travel and leisure, health & fitness, personal and business finance, food, religion & spirituality, and sports.
• We include original content written by local contributors such as “Being Frank,” as well as op-ed pieces on hot topics of interest and exclusive interviews with local and national newsmakers.
• We offer marketing packages with rates to meet any promotional budget and objective.